HOTLIST: Excellent Active Consultants Available: ODI, BA, Tableau

Madhu SalesRecruiter

May 3, 2016, 1:32:07 PM5/3/16
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hello Dear Staffing Partner,

Greetings from THOUGHTWAVE SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS, INC!!! Hope you are doing well!

Please find below HOTLIST of Available Consultants for Corp-2-Corp.

Let me know if you have any suitable requirements

S. No

Skill

Experience

Location

Relocation

1.

ODI / OBIEE Developer

5 years

WA

Open

2.

Sr. Business System Analyst

8 Years

MO

MO

3.

Tableau BI Developer / Admin

5 Years

WA

Open

4.

Business Analyst

7 Years

GA

GA

5.

Manual Tester

6 Years

NJ

NJ, NY

6.

Sr. Lead .Net Developer

12 Years

IL

IL

7.

QA Analyst

3 Years

IL

IL

Please add me to your g-talk/yahoo: madhu.usitrecruiter

Looking forward to working with you.

Respectfully-

THOUGHTWAVE SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS, INC.

Madhu