HOTLIST

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 1, 2017, 12:52:13 PM2/1/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also, please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

K C

Sr. ETL Test Lead

IL

Open

A S

Sr. HADOOP/BIGDATA Developer (10 years)

MO

Open

S K

Sr. QLIKVIEW/QLIKSENSE Developer (9 years)

IL

Open

R G

Tableau BI Reports SQL Data Analyst (7 years)

CA

CA

D G

Business Analyst (7 years)

CA

CA

S D

QA Manual Tester (7 years)

IL

IL

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 3, 2017, 2:49:17 PM2/3/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 6, 2017, 5:48:13 AM2/6/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

K C

Sr. ETL Test Lead (7 years)

IL

Open

A S

Sr. HADOOP/BIGDATA Developer (10 years)

MO

Open

S K

Sr. QLIKVIEW/ QLIKSENSE  Developer (9 years)

IL

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 8, 2017, 5:59:13 AM2/8/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

V N

Sr. INFORMATICA Lead Developer (12 years)

GA

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 13, 2017, 7:58:13 AM2/13/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

V N

Sr. INFORMATICA Lead Developer (12 years)

GA

Open

A S

Sr. HADOOP/BIGDATA Developer (10 years)

MO

Open

S K

Sr. QLIKVIEW/ QLIKSENSE  Developer (9 years)

IL

Open

S R

Sr. Full Stack Java Developer (8 years)

SC

Open

N R

Sr. Microstrategy Administrator

GA

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 15, 2017, 8:34:10 AM2/15/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Feb 27, 2017, 3:19:27 AM2/27/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

R P

Business Analyst and Test Lead (15 years)

IL

IL

V T

Infrastructure VMware Architect (14 years)

TX

Open

M T

Sr. .Net Lead Developer (12 years)

TX

TX

R J

Sr. Java Lead Developer (12 years)

TX

Open

A N

Sr. Mobility Architect (13 years)

TX

Open

B K

Sr. ORACLE PL SQL/ETL DEVELOPER (12 years)

WA

Open

S P

.Net Architect /Lead Developer (10 years)

TX

Open

S R

Mainframe Developer (8 years)

MO

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Mar 1, 2017, 7:53:29 AM3/1/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

R G

Tableau BI Reports SQL Data Analyst /  Business Analyst (7 years)

CA

CA

V T

Infrastructure VMware Architect (14 years)

TX

Open

R J

Sr. Java Lead Developer (12 years)

TX

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Mar 6, 2017, 6:27:18 AM3/6/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

V N

Sr. INFORMATICA Lead Developer (12 years)

GA

Open

V T

Infrastructure VMware Architect (14 years)

TX

Open

V K

Sr. Oracle Apps Techno Functional (8 years)

MI

Open

B K

Sr. ORACLE PL SQL/ETL DEVELOPER (12 years)

WA

Open

A S

Sr. HADOOP/BIGDATA Developer (10 years)

MO

Open

N R

Sr. Microstrategy Administrator

GA

Open

A N

Sr. Mobility Architect/Mobile Lead Developer (13 years)

TX

Open

S P

.Net Architect /Lead Developer (10 years)

TX

Open

R J

Sr. Java Lead Developer (12 years)

TX

Open

S S

Sr. QLIKVIEW/ QLIKSENSE  Developer (9 years)

IL

Open

S K

SAP BO Admin (13 years)

Open

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Mar 13, 2017, 6:26:30 AM3/13/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

S S

Sr. QLIKVIEW/ QLIKSENSE  Developer (9 years)

IL

Open

J K

Sr. Oracle Supply Chain, Manufacturing SCM OPM (12 years)

NJ

Open

M T

Sr. .NET Architect/Lead Dot Net Developer (12 years)

TX

TX

S S

Sr. .Net Lead Developer(9+ years)

PA

PA, NJ, NY

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Mar 22, 2017, 6:33:29 AM3/22/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

M T

Sr. .NET Architect/Lead Dot Net Developer (12 years)

Houston, TX

Houston, TX

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Apr 4, 2017, 7:09:58 AM4/4/17
[...]

A U

Sr. ETL Database Tester(9+ years)

IN

IN

Madhu SalesRecruiter

Apr 6, 2017, 8:34:41 AM4/6/17
to m...@thoughtwavesoft.com

Hi,

Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at 630-(923)-6952 or madhu.usi...@gmail.com

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

V N

Sr. INFORMATICA Lead Developer (12 years)

GA

Open

V T

Infrastructure VMware Architect (14 years)

TX

Open

V K

Sr. Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (8 years)

MI

Open

N R

Sr. Microstrategy Administrator

GA

Open

S S

Sr. .Net Lead Developer(9+ years)

PA

PA, NJ, NY

A U

Sr. ETL Database Tester(9+ years)

IN

IN

A S

Sr. HADOOP/BIGDATA Developer (10 years)

MO

Open

J K

Sr. Oracle SCM OPM Functional (12 years)

NJ

Open