NZ Brights in top ten

Des Vize

Aug 1, 2008, 3:29:30 AM8/1/08
to nzbr...@googlegroups.com
I picked this out of the latest Brights Newsletter.  (I'll see if if I can find out the number of registered Brights in NZ.)

NATIONS WITH BRIGHTS = 179

When registering into the constituency, Brights indicate where they live. Brights Central (BC) has finally gotten around to more carefully tallying those places of residence. We were surprised to have reached a new grand total of 179. (The last reporting was 148 nations). In order, the top ten are the USA, U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Sweden, Netherlands and New Zealand.

--
Des Vize

www.the-brights.net
THE BRIGHTS: ILLUMINATING AND ELEVATING THE NATURALISTIC WORLDVIEW.
(A bright is a person who has a naturalistic worldview, free of supernatural and mystical elements.)