nzherald.co.nz - Embryo research 'grenade' for Govt

des....@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2008, 4:58:34 PM12/18/08
to nzbr...@googlegroups.com
Des thought you would be interested in the following item from nzherald.co.nz:

Embryo research 'grenade' for Govt

Top-level advisers have urged the Government to let More

The following personal message was also included:

Note that RTL's Ken Orr intends to write to Tony Ryall before Christmas. Maybe Mr Ryall needs to hear another point of view?

Sign up for regular email news updates from nzherald.co.nz - click here.

Visit nzherald.co.nz throughout the day for the latest breaking news.

For internal use only:

118.93.71.148 - 2008121910.44.42

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Des

Dec 30, 2008, 5:14:58 PM12/30/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency, nz...@yahoogroups.com
Happy New Year to all.

The stem cell debate is going strong in the New Zealand Herald at the
moment. I'm sure there is a write-in campaign organised by a group
such as Right to Life New Zealand because those opposed to using spare
human embryos for medical research have the field to themselves. It
is important that networks such as ours respond in kind. Please take
a few minutes over the holidays to write a short letter to the editor
or to your local MP so that the other side is heard.

Cheers,
Des

On Dec 19, 10:58 am, des.v...@gmail.com wrote:
> Desthought you would be interested in the following item fromnzherald.co.nz
>
> Embryo research 'grenade' for Govt
>
> Top-level advisers have urged the Government to letMore
>
> The following personal message was also included:
>
> Note that RTL's Ken Orr intends to write to Tony Ryall before Christmas. Maybe Mr Ryall needs to hear another point of view?
>
> Sign up for regular email news updates from nzherald.co.nz -click here.
>
> Visitnzherald.co.nzthroughout the day for the latest breaking news.

Des

Dec 30, 2008, 10:21:59 PM12/30/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency, nz...@yahoogroups.com
I've sent a letter to the Herald, leaning heavily on Barack Obama.
I've also posted it on the NZ Brights Blog:

http://www.nzbrights.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Des

On Dec 31, 11:14 am, Des <des.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy New Year to all.
>
> The stem cell debate is going strong in the New Zealand Herald at the
> moment.  I'm sure there is a write-in campaign organised by a group
> such as Right to Life New Zealand because those opposed to using spare
> human embryos for medical research have the field to themselves.  It
> is important that networks such as ours respond in kind.  Please take
> a few minutes over the holidays to write a short letter to the editor
> or to your local MP so that the other side is heard.
>
> Cheers,
> Des
>
> On Dec 19, 10:58 am, des.v...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Desthought you would be interested in the following item fromnzherald.co.nz
>
> > Embryo research 'grenade' for Govt
>
> > Top-level advisers have urged the Government to letMore
>
> > The following personal message was also included:
>
> > Note that RTL's Ken Orr intends to write to Tony Ryall before Christmas. Maybe Mr Ryall needs to hear another point of view?
>
> > Sign up for regular email news updates from nzherald.co.nz -click here.
>
> > Visitnzherald.co.nzthroughout the day for the latest breaking news.
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---
>
> > For internal use only:
>
> > 118.93.71.148 - 2008121910.44.42
>
> > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Des

Dec 30, 2008, 10:50:25 PM12/30/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency, nz...@yahoogroups.com
Just fired off another letter to the Herald, this time in response to
their editorial of 23 December. Again it's on the NZ Brights blog:

http://nzbrights.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Des

Des

Dec 31, 2008, 12:24:41 AM12/31/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency
Me again. Sorry, must have had a rush of blood to the head this
afternon. Just sent a third letter on this topic to the Herald. Once
again it's on the NZ Brights blog. Please feel free to paraphrase or
plagiarise these letters/posts to produce your own:

http://nzbrights.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Des