FW: AMEC News - racing CANCELLED for 3/21

Casey Creamer

Mar 18, 2021, 8:25:02 AM3/18/21
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 9:12 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - racing CANCELLED for 3/21

Hello Iceracers,

We checked Caroga Lake today with high hopes but they were dashed. The ice around the edges froze over a little but not solid enough to drive on. To make it worse, some big cracks in the ice opened up into big fissures with only a little ice covering the gaps. Also, the top surface of the ice also turned granular and is much worse than this past weekend.

None of the other lakes are in good condition either so we won't be able to race this weekend.

-Michael Waterhouse
AMEC President
518-810-8831

--
*From Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA