Fwd: AMEC News - RACES CANCELLED

1 view

Casey Creamer

Feb 24, 2022, 6:46:52 PM2/24/22
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com)" <auto...@motorsportreg.com>
Date: February 24, 2022 at 6:21:50 PM EST
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - RACES CANCELLED

Hello Iceracers,

The warm weather earlier this week damaged the ice more than we expected. Lake George had inconsistent ice with some bad sections. The snow coming won’t allow enough time for the ice to heal and thicken. The club that was going to hold the 4x4 drag races also cancelled their event for this weekend due to the ice conditions.

We checked all of the other lakes we race on and found that the ice around the shoreline isn’t good enough to safely get on and off the ice.

Hopefully the pending snowstorm isn’t as bad as predicted and we can race next weekend!

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.