FW: AMEC News - Dues; Potential AMEC race at Adirondack International Speedway

Casey Creamer

Mar 23, 2023, 8:15:27 AM3/23/23
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Dave Burnham (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 3:03 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Dues; Potential AMEC race at Adirondack International Speedway

Hi Everyone,

At the last AMEC meeting we discussed the AMEC membership dues that you all paid this season in hopes of ice racing. Here is what we voted on at the meeting.

You have three options:

1st: You can ask for a refund of your dues. If you do that you will no longer be an AMEC member and cannot vote on any club related things. Club members pay dues and for that you stay a member and get all the benefits of being a member. Send me a note if you would like to be refunded.

2nd:   You can roll your membership dues over to next year. Your car number and anything related to ice racing that was set up this season will carry forward and you will still be a paid in full AMEC member for this year and 2024.

Lastly you can stay a paid AMEC member for 2023 and if you want to help the club out you can renew your dues again in January 2024.

AMEC is a year round club and we are attempting to do some summer events so if you think you might want to attend those events it might be nice to stay a paid in full voting memberJ

In other news:

Allen Pashley and some other interested racers are going to the Adirondack International Speedway in New Bremen, NY, This Saturday March 25th to investigate the possibility of having a Euro Style Rally Cross (multiple cars at once) along with a traditional single car at a time Rally Cross. If you are interested in these types of events contact Allen he would like your help and input. Call or text Allen at 518 836 6410. Or meet them at the track Saturday about 11 AM. There is a thread regarding this on the AMEC face book page also.

Keep the date Saturday June 10th open if you can. AMEC and Tri Vetts will be doing an autocross at the Edinburgh Go-kart track. The track prep and work day would be the weekend before we are not sure which day yet.

That’s all for now,

Dave Burnham

AMEC President

518 322 5041

Raci...@nycap.rr.com

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.