Fwd: AMEC News - New Link for Zoom meeting Monday at 7:30PM; Dave's last meeting as President!

Casey Creamer

Mar 10, 2023, 4:47:13 PM3/10/23
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dave Burnham (via MotorsportReg.com)" <auto...@motorsportreg.com>
Date: March 10, 2023 at 3:17:02 PM EST
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - New Link for Zoom meeting Monday at 7:30PM; Dave's last meeting as President!

Hi all,

The next monthly AMEC meeting will be on Zoom, Monday March 13th at 7:30 PM. We hope you will all attend. The link has changed since January…Here is the link and sign-in details:

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/98100711926...

Meeting ID: 981 0071 1926

Passcode: 123456

On the agenda is a season (or non-season) ice racing wrap up discussion and talking about summer events including whether we will do an autocross at the Edinburgh go kart track this summer.

Also, President-Elect, Allan Pashley, and some other AMEC members are taking a ride up to the Adirondack International Speedway in Lowville NY to investigate setting up a Euro style (i.e. multi-car at the same time) Rally Cross. They are taking the trip on Saturday, March 25th. Anyone interested in going or helping should contact Allen at 518 836 6410.

Lastly, this will be the last official monthly meeting as AMEC officers for Tom Compoli and myself before Allan and Caleb take over. It was my 10th year as the AMEC President, and we (a lot of the AMEC members and officers) worked really hard to get ready for the 2023 ice racing season. It’s been a pleasure to have such great people to work with. It was a ton of work, and to not be able to race was a big disappointment.  I hope you will all give Allen and Caleb the same support you gave us all these years. I will not be going anywhere, I will still be an active AMEC member but I will not be in charge and I am looking forward to stepping back some. So I hope you will attend this last meeting.

Thanks, and I hope to see you all out on a race track somewhere soon!

Dave Burnham

AMEC President

518 322 5041

Raci...@nycap.rr.com

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.