FW: AMEC News - No racing 1/22; ice report

Casey Creamer

Jan 19, 2023, 3:24:42 PM1/19/23
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Dave Burnham (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 3:13 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - No racing 1/22; ice report

Hi Ice racers,

Sorry to report that we will not be ice racing again this weekend. Here are the ice totals.

Lake Algonquin 10-11 inches in the back bay but still only 6” out on the main lake.

Pecks Lake 10” of pretty uniform good ice.

Caroga Lake 6- 8 inches of poor ice. This is really strange because its only 5 miles from Pecks Lake.

We will let you know next week how things are shaping up.

One last thing, both Alpha tire orders we placed are now in the Boston, MA area. As soon as they clear customs we will pick them up.

Have a great weekend even if it’s not ice racing!

Dave Burnham

AMEC President

Raci...@nycap.rr.com

518 322 5041 cel

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.