FW: AMEC News - Zoom Meeting tomorrow night

Casey Creamer

Feb 14, 2022, 8:39:00 AM2/14/22
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 9:02 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Zoom Meeting tomorrow night

Hello Iceracers,

Tomorrow (Monday) night is our monthly meeting on Zoom at 7:30pm.

Here is the link:

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/99619426094

Meeting ID: 996 1942 6094

We will be discussing the remainder of the season and the banquet.

We will likely make the decision to race on Friday. The forecast shows a quarter inch or more of rain on Thursday, so we will be waiting until Friday afternoon to make a decision. Algonquin has a lot of slush on it right now so we may end up on Warners Lake or maybe even Ballston Lake.

See you tomorrow night on Zoom.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.