FW: AMEC News - monthly Zoom Meeting tonight at 7:30PM

Casey Creamer

Apr 12, 2021, 10:47:16 AMApr 12
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:18 AM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - monthly Zoom Meeting tonight at 7:30PM

Hello AMEC,

Tonight is our April monthly meeting on Zoom at 7:30PM as usual.

Here is the link:

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/u/aGdkcy4zB

Meeting ID: 978 9462 7271

We will be discussing:

1. Dates for spring autocross at Edinburg Go-Kart Track

2. Euro-Rallycross events for the summer

3. What to do with the 2021 club memberships

Also, there are a few versions of scam emails going around that look like they came from me asking for money or gift cards for AMEC. If you look at the email address they originate from you can tell they are fakes. These are fraudulent so please ignore them.

See you tonight!

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.