FW: AMEC Banquet RSVP and Yearly Dues information

Casey Creamer

Dec 1, 2023, 10:48:57 AM12/1/23
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Caleb Pocock (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 7:17 PM
To: Casey Creamer <ca...@senecasaw.com>
Subject: AMEC Banquet RSVP and Yearly Dues information

Hello members,
The AMEC annual election of officers meeting/Banquet will be held on January 6th at 6pm at The Factory Eatery & Spirits.
The address is: 20 Prospect Street
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Dinner will be a buffet at $30 per person (Tax and Gratuity included) Please RSVP to this email as soon as possible or by January 1st, so we can let the facility know how many people to expect. Alternatively you can email, call, or text the club president at [ apa...@gmail.com 518-836-6410 ]

We will also be holding our yearly election of officers and our monthly meeting during the banquet.

Also on the agenda; yearly membership renewals.
We have elected to roll over all 2023 memberships into a 2024 membership. The membership registration is available online through MotorsportReg website and link at the bottom of this email.
Anyone who signed up through MSR last year should be rolled over and already registered in the 2024 link.

Remember: *Membership dues are required to vote on club officers and before participating in any event.*

https://click.pstmrk.it/3ts/icerace.motorsportreg.com%2Fevents%2Famec-2023-membership-form-warners-lake-adirondack-motor-enthusiast-club-064870/cP88/sayxAQ/AQ/2f4f07b4-4aab-42c4-9a4d-5140a13f8f25/1/R0WBMw9XKg

--
*From Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA