FW: AMEC News - Races CANCELLED for 2/12-13

Casey Creamer

Feb 11, 2022, 2:06:08 PM2/11/22
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 12:21 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Races CANCELLED for 2/12-13

Hello Iceracers,

We checked Ballston Lake today and the ice was close, but not good enough to race this weekend. That means we are completely cancelled for this weekend.

We are going to pursue racing on Ballston Lake later this winter…hopefully we can make that happen.

I’m not sure when we’ll have a decision for next week. It’s going to be a tough call with the weather.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.