FW: AMEC News - the plan is to race on Sunday on Warners Lake

1 view

Casey Creamer

Feb 16, 2022, 8:15:54 AM2/16/22
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 9:03 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - the plan is to race on Sunday on Warners Lake

Hello Iceracers,

The plan is to race on Warners Lake. I checked the lake today and found 14" - 16” of ice and almost no snow. Thankfully Warners is only going to get a quarter inch of rain on Thursday unlike other lakes we race on that may get an inch or more!

Registration is open on MotorsportReg for both the race and 20/20.

The entry fees for Lake George were refunded today. I apologize for the delay, I didn’t realize I needed to do an additional step to do the refunds. I didn’t refund the bumper stickers or spill pillows so you don’t need to add those again for this weekend.

See you Sunday!

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.