FW: AMEC News - Monday's meeting will be at Orchard Tavern West in Guilderland and on Zoom!

Casey Creamer

Jul 12, 2021, 1:01:10 PMJul 12
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 5:01 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Monday's meeting will be at Orchard Tavern West in Guilderland and on Zoom!

Hello AMEC,

We will be meeting in person for Monday night's meeting as well as on Zoom!

The in-person part of the meeting will be held at Orchard Tavern West in Guilderland, 2050 Western Ave. They have a side room where we can hold our meeting.

Here's their website if you want to check out their menu: https://www.orchardtaverns.com/

We'll meet for dinner at 6:30pm and start the meeting at 7:30ish as usual.

Here's the Zoom info for those who can't join us in-person:

Join Zoom Meeting https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/97731570745

Meeting ID: 977 3157 0745

I'm not sure how well using Zoom at a restaurant will work out but we'll give it a try!

See you Monday!

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA.
Report abuse.