FW: AMEC News - possible race Sunday 2/21 on Warners Lake

Casey Creamer

Feb 15, 2021, 8:09:55 AM2/15/21
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 9:10 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - possible race Sunday 2/21 on Warners Lake

Hello Iceracers,

We checked the lakes this weekend and found some ice growth in some places, but more slush in other places. Our only option for this coming weekend is Warners Lake.

Unfortunately we are going to get a lot of snow this week…lots and lots of snow. ☹

The plan is to see how much snow we get and start the plowing on Friday. If the plowing goes well, we will do the final plowing on Saturday and race Sunday. We will try to make the final decision on Friday however we may need to delay that decision until Saturday.

We know that making the final decision Saturday is difficult for everyone so we will make a decision as soon as we can.

-Michael Waterhouse
AMEC President
518-810-8831

--
*From Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA