FW: AMEC News - Major door prize announced for banquet; Zoom meeting tomorrow night; Submit your rule change proposals

1 view

Casey Creamer

Mar 14, 2022, 8:05:52 AM3/14/22
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2022 2:41 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Major door prize announced for banquet; Zoom meeting tomorrow night; Submit your rule change proposals

Hello Iceracers,

It’s hard to believe that the season is over with all the snow outside but the warm days ruined the ice

I believe we have resolved all questions regarding the points for this season. I am happy to congratulate the following people who will be receiving awards for their performance this season!

Super Modified Open Wheel

Class Championship

 1 2SMO Joe Lyons 2007 Maxim Sprint, Grey

2 48SMO David Burnham Homebuilt Ice Racer, Yellow

3 52SMO Eric Roscoe 1987 Volkswagen Buggy, Blue

Super Modified Open Wheel

Finale Championship

 1 2SMO Joe Lyons 2007 Maxim Sprint, Grey

2 48SMO David Burnham Homebuilt Ice Racer, Yellow

Super Modified Closed Wheel

Class Championship

 1 200SMC Stephen Denton Saab , Black

2 401SMC Atreyu Weston 1986 Saab 9000, Black

3 103SMC Michael Waterhouse 1990 Eagle Talon, Black

Super Modified Closed Wheel

Finale Championship

 1 401SMC Atreyu Weston 1986 Saab 9000, Black

2 103SMC Michael Waterhouse 1990 Eagle Talon, Black

3 200SMC Stephen Denton Saab , Black

Modified Class Championship

 1 40MC Pat Stringer SCCA Enterprises SRF 3, Yellow/Black

2 6MC Jeff Lehner 1984 Volkswagen ,

3 44MC Jack Lehner 1986 Volkswagen Golf, Black

Modified Class

Finale Championship

 1 40MC Pat Stringer SCCA Enterprises SRF 3, Yellow/Black

2 44MC Jack Lehner 1986 Volkswagen Golf, Black

Stock Sportsman

Class Championship

 1 33SS William VanDorn Jr 2000 Volkswagen Golf, Blue

2 75SS Allen Pashley 1995 Honda Civic, Black and green

3 57SS Shannon Kelsey 2003 Mini Cooper, Blue

Street Legal Modified 2WD

Class Championship

 1 23SLM2 Nicole Rocheleau 1999 Mazda Miata, Midnight Blue

2 11SLM2 Max Stratton 2007 Porsche Gt3, White

3 103SLM2 Michael Waterhouse-SLM21990 Eagle Talon, Black

Street Legal Studded 4WD

Class Championship

 1 481SLS4 Paul Norman 2005 Saab 9-2X, Black

2 464SLS4 Tim Stevens 2004 Subaru STi, Blue

3 407SLS4 Christopher Yates 2001 Audi A4, Red

4 416SLS4 Jeff Denmeade 1995 Mitsubishi Evo 4, White

5 413SLS4 Grzegorz Szufranowicz 2000 Subaru Impreza, White

Street Legal 4WD

Class Championship

 1 323SL4 Jared Rubin 2.5rs Subaru Impreza,

2 321SL4 Thai Diep 2013 Subaru Impreza, White

3 335SL4 Michael Choueiri 2006 Subaru Legacy, Black

Street Legal Studded

Class Championship

 1 242SLS Paul Dudley 2005 Toyota Corolla, Red

2 231SLS Rafe Spada 1992 Volvo 740, Gray

3 232SLS Tim Hannen 1987 Mitsubishi Cordia, Maroon

4 237SLS Alyssa Merrill 1997 Mazda Miata, Blue

5 263SLS Sean Noonan Toyota Yaris, Black

6 209SLS Scott Freebern 2005 Volkswagen GTi, Red

Street Legal

Class Championship

 1 193SL Philip Levering 1994 Saturn SW2, Blue/Green

2 114SL Eric Parham 2000 Volkswagen Beetle, Silver

3 103SL Michael Waterhouse-SL 1990 Eagle Talon, Black

4 187SL Mark Lybolt 2013 Volvo S60, Black

I hope that all of you receiving awards can come to the banquet! If not, we will mail you your award.

The photos on the awards have been provided by ClutchFoto (i.e. Randy) who was at all of our races this year except Peck's Lake. Check out Randy’s photos on his website, they are spectacular! You can purchase various products including prints, high-resolution downloads, and even downloads of all the photos he took of your car for the entire season for one low price!

ClutchFoto is providing a door prize for the banquet! The winner will receive a “season pass” with all the photos he took of your car for the season! This will be awarded at the banquet to one lucky racer in attendance.

Remember, I need your RSVP for the banquet by Thursday March 24th!

Tomorrow night is our March monthly meeting at 7:30 PM on Zoom.

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/95153596891

Meeting ID: 951 5359 6891

Lastly, if there are any rule changes that you’d like to propose, you can email me or bring it up at the monthly meeting. I’m not sure if we’ll have time to discuss all rules proposals tomorrow but we’ll be discussing this over the next few months.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.