Fwd: AMEC News - Dave Burnham is now President; Meeting Monday on Zoom

1 view

Casey Creamer

Apr 8, 2022, 8:49:26 PM4/8/22
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com)" <auto...@motorsportreg.com>
Date: April 8, 2022 at 10:21:15 AM EDT
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Dave Burnham is now President; Meeting Monday on Zoom

Hi all,

Dave Burnham here, the new AMEC President as of April 1st. This will be my 10th time over the last 40 years that I have been president. I hope you will help me make the next year a good one.

We just concluded the 2022 ice racing season with the ice racing banquet on Saturday April 2nd if you missed it you missed a fun time with a lot of awesome trophies handed out.

The AMEC monthly meeting is next Monday April 11th at 7:30 PM. It will be another zoom meeting so all of our out of town friends can join in. The link is below:

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/99654003425

Meeting ID: 996 5400 3425

This link should work for all of the monthly meetings in 2022.

The agenda for the meeting will be:

  1. Ice racing season wrap up
  2. Discussion of ice racing rules proposals for 2023 (If you have any rules you would like changed this is the time to bring them up or e mail them to me)
  3. Plans for the summer if any (we are a year round club).
  4. And most importantly is we need new younger group of people to take over running AMEC. I will have a list of jobs that need to be done through the year and also for next year’s ice races. These jobs need to be filled by the members before 2023. This will included finding someone to take over as the AMEC president in April of 2023. I have agreed to be the president for one year so it is time for new people to step up.

I hope you will join us next Monday evening.

Thanks,

Dave Burnham

AMEC president and Club Historian

518 875 6956 hm

518 322 5041 cell

Raci...@nycap.rr.com

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.