Fwd: AMEC News - No racing on Lake George but possibly Ballston Lake for Sunday only

Casey Creamer

Feb 11, 2022, 6:27:03 AM2/11/22
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com)" <auto...@motorsportreg.com>
Date: February 10, 2022 at 7:57:24 PM EST
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - No racing on Lake George but possibly Ballston Lake for Sunday only

Hello Iceracers,

Due to poor ice conditions, we are unable to race on Lake George this weekend. We have checked the other lakes and the only possibility is Ballston Lake for Sunday only. This is a long shot since we still need permission and to secure access to the lake. We will try to have a final decision tomorrow afternoon.

I will refund all of the Lake George registrations on MotorsportReg later tonight. We cannot do credits, only refunds. Nobody pays any penalties for the refunds.

If we are able to race on Ballston Lake, I will set up a new registration for that event.

The 10-day forecast is looking okay we will likely be able to hold more events this year.

I’ll send an email out and we will post to Facebook and www.icerace.com as soon as we have a decision on Ballston Lake.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.