FW: AMEC News - no racing this weekend 1/10; officers re-elected; looking for accountant to help with club taxes

Casey Creamer

Jan 7, 2021, 7:44:39 AM1/7/21
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6:28 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - no racing this weekend 1/10; officers re-elected; looking for accountant to help with club taxes

Hello Iceracers,

The dismal weather hasn't allowed the ice to get any thicker over the past week however it is maintaining what was already made. The ice isn't thick enough yet so we won't be able to race this coming weekend.

The weather is looking pretty good for the next 10 days so the ice will be growing.The temperature in Plattsburgh won't go above freezing for the week which is exactly what we need! Wells is barely getting above freezing during the day and the nights will be cold.

The Zoom "banquet" went well but hopefully we can get together next year in person and talk about how great the 2021 season was! During the meeting the 2020 club officers were re-elected for another year. That means I will continue as President, Tom Compoli as Vice President, Mike Glock as Treasurer, and Mike Hill as Secretary.

On a separate note, AMEC needs help with our taxes and we're wondering if we have any club members that might be able to help. Please give me a call if you can help.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.