FW: AMEC News - Zoom and in-person meeting tonight; Euro Rallycross and Edinburg Autocross

Casey Creamer

Aug 9, 2021, 9:55:18 AM8/9/21
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 9:30 AM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - Zoom and in-person meeting tonight; Euro Rallycross and Edinburg Autocross

Hello AMEC,

It's hard to believe but it's been a month since our last meeting. Like last month, we will be meeting in-person at Orchard Tavern West located at 2050 Western Ave in Guilderland. Come around 6:30pm to have dinner and we'll start the meeting around 7:30pm as usual.

Like last month we will be using Zoom during the meeting but we will be using a new microphone to help with audio issues.

We will be discussing the possibility of holding a Euro Rallycross at the Mountain Madness facility in Esperance NY. Tom C, Dave B and I met with the owner a couple weekends ago and it looks promising. The owner is very interested in trying a race and working with us to make it economically viable. This coming weekend is the big gathering at their facility with mud bogging and all sorts of off-roading fun...check it out!

If you can't join us at the restaurant tonight you can join us on Zoom at 7:30pm:

Join Zoom Meeting https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/92168878695

Meeting ID: 921 6887 8695

See you tonight!

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.