FW: AMEC News: Racing tomorrow on Peck's Lake; Register before 8pm!

Casey Creamer

Mar 4, 2022, 12:56:53 PM3/4/22
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2022 12:49 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News: Racing tomorrow on Peck's Lake; Register before 8pm!

Hello Iceracers,

I just got word from the plow crew that everything looks good for tomorrow’s race on Peck’s Lake! They plowed a 0.9 mile track.

The race is tomorrow, SATURDAY not Sunday!

We will have a few signs with arrows on them to help direct you onto the lake.

It’s a tight squeeze where you pull onto the lake. Don’t hit the boat house!

Don’t speed on Peck Lake Road. This is a private lake and we want to be able to race here again, so please be as considerate as possible. This is the first time we’ve raced here so locals aren’t used to us being there.

Remember to register for the race on MotorsportReg! Registration closes at 8pm, don’t be late!

For anyone with a street legal car that’s trailering to the lake, if you’d like to leave your trailer off the lake, you can leave it at the Meco Volunteer Fire House located at 1600 NY-29A, Gloversville, NY 12078. It’s 4.5 miles from the lake. The pits are large enough to accommodate trailers, but I wanted to offer this up as an option for anyone interested. Stay to the left of the fire house in the circled area. Do NOT park on the heli-pad!

There will be a porta-potty on land, near where you get on the lake.

As I mentioned in the last email, the closest gas and food is either Caroga Lake or Gloversville.

Everyone must come see me and sign the waiver in the morning. I’ll be around my car near the pit lane.

-Michael Waterhouse

 AMEC President

 #103 SL/SLM/SMC 1990 Eagle Talon, black, RWD

 518-810-8831

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.