FW: AMEC News - change in plans...can't race on Warners so we're trying for Chazy on Sunday

Casey Creamer

Feb 17, 2021, 7:10:35 AM2/17/21
to nyice...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Waterhouse (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:auto...@motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 9:02 PM
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - change in plans...can't race on Warners so we're trying for Chazy on Sunday

Hello Iceracers,

Unfortunately we won't be able to race on Warners Lake this weekend due to circumstances beyond our control.

The only option we have for this weekend is Chazy Lake. We are going to start plowing on Thursday with the main crew coming up Friday with the snow cat.
Due to the slush and false ice we've found on the lake earlier in the year we are thinking it may take a lot of work to get a course plowed so we aren't going to try to race on Saturday.

We know this isn't ideal. Chazy is a long drive for nearly all of our members but this may be the only chance to race this year so don't miss it!

If things look good on Thursday we'll open registration Thursday night.

We'll be in touch with the Comfort Inn & Suites tomorrow to arrange a group discount. I'll send those details once it's arranged.

-Michael Waterhouse
AMEC President
518-810-8831

--
*From Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA