Fwd: AMEC News - send in votes for rules; Zoom meeting Monday; Edinburg Autocross Saturday July 23

1 view

Casey Creamer

Jun 11, 2022, 3:45:05 PM6/11/22
to NYIce...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dave Burnham (via MotorsportReg.com)" <auto...@motorsportreg.com>
Date: June 11, 2022 at 11:27:47 AM EDT
To: ca...@senecasaw.com
Subject: AMEC News - send in votes for rules; Zoom meeting Monday; Edinburg Autocross Saturday July 23

Hi all,

The next AMEC meeting is Monday June 13th at 7:30 PM. It will be a zoom meeting and the link is below.

https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/99654003425

Meeting ID: 996 5400 3425

On the agenda is a final vote on the proposed ice race rules changes for 2023. I would like to thank all of you that emailed in your votes so far. There are still a lot of you that can vote so you have two options. You will be able to vote at the zoom meeting by a show of hands on your screen or you can still email in your votes to me up until 6:30 PM June 13th.  We will have a short talk about each rule proposal before each vote at the meeting. The discussion will be short because we have already beat this to death in the last couple of AMEC meetings. If you want to vote I hope you saved the email with the rules change proposals but if not send me a note and I will resend you a fresh one.

Also on the meeting’s agenda is preparation for our autocross with the Tri Vettes on July 23rd   at the Edinburgh Plateau Airport go kart track. We will be assisting the Tri Vettes in holding this event. It’s a fun day which will be held rain or shine and food will be available at the track.

Motorsports Registration is open to sign up now. We want only on-line registration so please sign up in advance. The link is here:

Autocross at Plateau Airport Kart Track (motorsportreg.com)

Volunteers are needed to help prepare the track on July 16th (if it rains we will do the work day on Sunday the July 17th.) If you can help let me know and I will put you on the email list for working.

Lastly we hope to get to the beginnings of having people volunteer for AMEC jobs in regards to the 2023 ice race season. Many of the jobs that need to be performed can be done remotely and we hope to have a lot of new people pitch in for next season. This will spread out the work load for the “old guys” like me that want to just race and not work:-O

If you have any questions or comments please send me a note or give a call.

Thanks,

Dave Burnham

AMEC President and Club Historian

Home phone 518 875 6956

Cell 518 322 5041

Email raci...@nycap.rr.com

Sent for Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club to ca...@senecasaw.com (Settings)

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 121 Drivers Edge, Traverse City, Michigan 49684, USA. Report abuse.