Registration and schedule

North Irvine WPC

Jan 2, 2020, 4:58:19 PM1/2/20
to nw...@googlegroups.com, North Irvine WPC
Hi North Irvine WPC families, coaches, and athletes,

Happy New Year!  Thank you for your registrations!

Registration
As a reminder as of 1/6/20 all members of the club will need to be registered at www.niwpc.com, coaches will have an attendance app and if you are not on the attendance list, unfortunately you will not be able to get in the water.

If you are registering multiple athletes please do it under 1 account.  There is a sibling discount that will automatically be applied upon registration (and monthly billing).

You have the choice of registering for:
Boys/Girls
18u
16u
14u
12u
10u/splashball.

As of 1/6/20 all emails will be coming from TeamUnify (web provider).  The first few emails may go to Junk Mail so please check that.

Navy, Silver Team changes
Navy team is now = BLACK Team
Silver team is now = RED Team

Schedule
The calendars are all up to date.  Sorry for any confusion, the calendars are something I need to update on my computer (not phone).  So if there is ever any inconsistent information (changes) please refer to the email.  Of course, Im not anticipating any changes 😀

Attend and decline
We have an attend and decline button on our website for tournaments.  Here's the link.  https://www.teamunify.com/team/niwpc/page/legacy?url=%2FCalendarSO.jsp%3Fteam%3Dniwpc#/team-events/upcoming

For Santa Barbara Tournament we are taking the 14girls black team and 14b black team.  Please talk to your coach to see which team your athlete is on.  Hotels have already been blocked out.  I will email the families that have submitted the attend/decline on our website separately.

Thank you for your attention to this!  I appreciate all the feedback I have been receiving (which has been all positive).  If you have negative feedback that is okay too!  I appreciate it ALL!

Thank you,

Ed Carrera
Program Director