Thank you Steve

1 view

Ed Carrera

Dec 15, 2019, 3:46:57 PM12/15/19
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hi North Irvine WPC Families,

First of all, I would like to thank Steve Carrera for the years of dedication, perseverance, and success that it rendered.   We appreciate everything you’ve done for the North Irvine WPC community and the water polo community as a whole.  We wish you the best of luck and of course I’m going to miss my best friend and brother when you go up too Marin County.

With that being said, allow me to (re)introduce myself, my name is Ed Carrera and I am the President/Program Director for the North Irvine Water Polo Club.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of our members at all levels.  If I haven’t seen your group in action yet, I WILL, and I can’t wait.

There will be a few follow up emails coming from me in the next few days/weeks, with time sensitive material.

I would like to share NIWPC’s mission statement:

Our mission is to introduce (beginners) and prepare (intermediate to advanced) water polo athletes for competition. We will focus on mechanical fundamentals, strategic fundamentals, good sportsmanship, and mental toughness in a positive and disciplined environment.
We believe every water polo athlete deserves the opportunity to excel and that  water polo can teach life lessons.

NIWPC = COMMITMENT TO IMPROVEMENT!!!

Thank you for the positive responses from families, coaches, and athletes I have talked to.  I look forward to building off the great tradition that we have established since 2003.

Thank you,

Ed Carrera
Program Director
North Irvine WPC