nwhackspace.wordpress.com

Richard_Smedley

Jun 27, 2014, 12:41:23 PM6/27/14
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
I've just put up a post on nwhackspace.wordpress.com about Blackpool's Makerspace FY1 looking for new premises, and more members to help pay for it.

It's the first time for a while there's been a post on nwhackspace.wordpress.com, although it continues to get (some) traffic. There are not many people registered to post to the site, but I'm happy to add any hackspace person from the region who'd like to - just let me know. [1]

Cheers,

 - Richard

[1] This announcement on behalf of the Society for the Promotion
    of Criminally Under-used Community Resources.

--
@RichardSmedley