The Hackspace Manchester spacewarming party

1 view

Bob Clough

Sep 11, 2012, 7:50:34 AM9/11/12
to HACMan, london-h...@googlegroups.com, nottinghack, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, North West Hackspace, UK Hackspaces, birmingham...@googlegroups.com, brightonh...@googlegroups.com, Bristol UK Hackspace
Inline images 2

Hello Hackers of the UK!

We've been in our new space just over a month now, and everything is finally in and sorted. we'd like to invite you all to come over on the 22nd or 23rd of September for the Hackspace Manchester spacewarming weekend.  We'll be providing piles of junk to play with, a workshop full of tools, and a fridge full of caffiene for a marathon hack session!

The space will be open from 11am each day, until some godawful hour the next morning.

Finding us is easy, we're 10 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly, and 5 minutes from Manchester Victoria.

Hope to see you all there,
Bob
image.jpeg