Leigh Virtual Hackspace

1 view

Marcus Baw

Oct 31, 2014, 5:01:00 AM10/31/14
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, first post here, just found this helpful group.

I am trying to gauge enthusiasm locally for a hackspace in Leigh Lancashire.

I've started this by first setting up a Facebook group to get the community together:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1542875905929456/

Any Leythers or those in the locality that are interested, please join the group, let me know what your priorities are. Initially we will use the group to organise local meetups at cafes, community spaces etc, but if there is enough interest then I'll set up a proper hackspace premises using a co-operative/CIC business model.

Marcus

Marcus Baw

Nov 17, 2014, 4:58:10 AM11/17/14
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
We also have a Google Group now as well:

leighha...@googlegroups.com

Marcus