Hello from CycleHack Manchester

1 view

Max Seabrooke

May 19, 2015, 5:24:08 PM5/19/15
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My name is Max Seabrooke, I'm part of a small team organising a weekend event in June called CycleHack. We are an enthusiastic bunch that like many others in this city want to see more people enjoyably and safely cycling around Manchester. We recently put our hands up to help get Manchester involved with CycleHack, which is a global movement aiming to make the world more sustainable through cycling.

Over a weekend in June, we want to enable citizens to problem solve, develop and implement their own CycleHack ideas that help reduce the amount of barriers to cycling. All the ideas created are then put online and shared on a Cyclehack Open Source Catalogue for the world to see, share and use in their own cities.

We would love to see some of your lovely faces over the weekend so if you'd like to find out more, please feel free to reply to this post or head over to our websitecyclehackmcr.co.uk

Looking to hearing from you all,
Ta
Max

--