Liverpool makefest

1 view

Caroline Keep

Mar 31, 2015, 7:28:04 AM3/31/15
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are organising the Liverpool makefest on 27th June. Anybody who would like to show and tell the page is here http://lpoolmakefest.wordpress.com.please Just fill out the getting involved form. Sure you can tell from the site what it's all about:)

Best regards
Caroline @LpoolMakeFest.

Marcus Baw

Apr 12, 2015, 4:28:57 PM4/12/15
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caroline, Marcus from Leigh Hackspace here. We've sent a Getting Involved request. We're happy to be involved in any way we can  & offer our help.

hsNW is at http://nwhackspace.wordpress.com/
& at http://twitter.com/hsNW
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "North West Hackspace" group.