Garage give-away at FACT this Friday 28 September 2pm until 4pm

0 просмотров

Chris @ FACT

не прочитано,
26 сент. 2012 г., 11:49:2326.09.2012
– NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Garage give-away at FACT!

When: Friday 28 September 2012, 2pm until 4pm.

Where: FACT, Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ.

What: Massive selection of DVD players, tape players, CD players, computers, amps, speakers, projectors, monitors, video decks, and tons of other miscellaneous technology!

Take what you want. Strictly 2pm until 4pm on Friday. Items must be taken away immediately - we cannot store anything for later collection. Anything left after 4pm will be disposed of.

We have no idea whether this stuff works so it is entirely at your own risk!

All welcome. Bring a car/van - limited parking is available in loading bay on Wood Street. Feel free to circulate this to interested parties.

Any questions, please ask. See you on Friday!

Chris
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать