Give it a go at Ignite Liverpool

Neil Morrin

Sep 28, 2012, 8:24:48 AM9/28/12
to NW-hac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hackpace list folks,

Some of you will have received the Does Liverpool list email so i am covering all bases here. We are interested in speakers for our next event - so if you are up for it then we want to hear from you. Find out more at http://igniteliverpool.com/2012/09/give-it-a-go-at-ignite-liverpool/

The next Ignite Liverpool enlightening event is going to be at Liverpool Guild of Students and we want you there to help us show the students how an Ignite goes.  Yes, that's right for one night only we won't be at Leaf but travelling up the hill to the Student Union to give them an Ignite experience to remember.

Have you been before and not spoken yet? Well now is the time to get up and GIVE IT A GO!!

We'll all be there on the 1st November and we want to see you there to, so get booking below.

Tax: FREE
Doors Open: 6pm
Talks Start: 6.45pm
Close: 11pm

If you would like to take part then send us a message via our contact form and we will get back in touch and you can become a member of the Ignite Liverpool family.

More information will be coming soon but in the mean time you can check out the videos on the Ignite Liveprool youtube channel.

--
Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects
Mob: 07940584482

Collaborative Media Production www.defnetmedia.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/defnetmedia
Twitter: @defnetmedia

Collaborative Projects
Creative Technologists Network - www.how-why-diy.com

Defnet Media
Address: 1st Floor, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY