[Linux-arm-nuc900] how to test the latest 2.6.34 version on NUC900 series board.

Wan ZongShun

Apr 17, 2010, 9:38:10 AM4/17/10
to nuc900
Hi all,

I write a brief reference ,please follow me testing the codes as long
as your wanted.

(1) git clone or download derectly from kernel.org.
(2) setup the toolchain named arm_linux_4.2.
(3) export PATH=/usr/local/arm_linux_4.2
(5) make nuc950_defconfig ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-
(6) make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-
(7) error occurs ,as following:
drivers/video/nuc900fb.c:599: error: implicit declaration of function
'nuc900_driver_clksrc_div'
please mark this 'nuc900_driver_clksrc_div' located in
drivers/video/nuc900fb.c:599:.
(8) make finished, find zImage.
(9) you will be run linux to nuc900 board, but you didnot mount root
filesystem,and it is right.

If you can see your steps like mine, I think it better,due to you are
sucessful to run nuc900 board.

I did not have the NUC960 board, and who can try it?
I just do the NUC960 platform via my rich NUC900 experience, :),so
does it really work ok? I have no idea,
but if you can provide detail informations, I think I can provide you
precision analysis to some bugs.
you can subscribe it by sending me mail:
mcuo...@gmail.com

--
欢迎加入"NUC900 Linux BSP开发社区".
NUC900 Linux相关问题请发问题邮件至: