Installation guide request

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

lorenzo...@gmail.com

未读,
2009年5月31日 05:52:512009/5/31
收件人 NSLU2-rtorrent
First of all i'm gonna say you i'm writing from italy so if i'm unkind
is because i don't know very well English.

I'm writing because i cannot install a web interface to rtorrent in my
Nslu2 NAS so i'm begging you for help :'(

hhasert

未读,
2009年5月31日 06:41:412009/5/31
收件人 NSLU2-rtorrent
I have created a WiKi page based on other rTorrent GUIs that describes
what you need to do to access rTorrent. See :
http://code.google.com/p/gi-torrent/wiki/Config_WebServer

Unfortunately my Italian is probably worse than your English, so I
hope you can get enough instructions from the document. Do not
hessitate to post here if you need more information.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子