Fwd: Mushrooms.

New River Valley Mushroom Club

Aug 23, 2023, 8:26:37 AM8/23/23
to New River Valley Mushroom Club, New River Valley Mushroom Club, vake...@msn.com
Hi Victoria,

I apologize for the lag.  We are short-handed on admin right now!  I am copying in the entire Google Group in case someone within our membership is able to attend your event September 30th!  I hope so, it sounds like fun!  Thanks for thinking of us!  There is someone who might be interested from outside the NRV and I am trying to get a good email to forward this to him as well.

Thanks for your interest in our group!
Rebecca Rader
2023 NRVMC VP/Sec/Treas
Aug 23, 2023, 9:21:00 AM8/23/23
to nrvmush...@gmail.com, New River Valley Mushroom Club, vake...@msn.com
Dear Victoria,

I am a member of the NRVMC.  What kind of assistance are you looking for? Do you need someone to actually give a talk or just someone to back up your own mycologist, help out showing what identifying features to look for, accompany on a walk? If you can be more specific, I may be able to help out.

All best,
Gyorgyi Voros