Re: [NRVMC] Digest for NRVMC@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

diane ribble

Aug 14, 2023, 10:24:31 PM8/14/23
to nr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Becky! I was one who couldn’t get the event Brite page to open, and did not realize it was at Cave Mountain Lake down on my end of 81 rather than Mountain Lake -! so I am in.
Thank you very much. Look forward to seeing you there!!

On Monday, August 14, 2023, 8:48 PM, NR...@googlegroups.com wrote:

New River Valley Mushroom Club <nrvmush...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 09:09AM -0400

Hello NRVMC,

It came to my attention that some people are unsure of how to get
information about this foray. The photo you keep seeing has the EventBrite
link in it. If you open the link (and there is no way to get to the
information otherwise, as it's a space-limited private event) all the
information is there, including FAQs. Cave Mountain Lake (not to be
confused with Mountain Lake or Smith Mountain Lake) is near Natural
Bridge. If you are UNABLE to open the link, please let me know ASAP
because we are down to eight available tickets! There is nowhere else
you'll be able to attend a weekend foray for $20/30! Sept 8-10, join us
for some rustic, mushroom, last-drop-of-summer fun!

Your VP,
Becky Rader

PS, you are receiving this email from the Google Group (which can always be
visited if you lose an email notification:
https://groups.google.com/g/NRVMC). If you "reply all", it goes to the
whole membership of our club, if you "reply", it goes to our admin gmail
which sends you an automated reply saying that the email is monitored
infrequently. We are taking steps for someone to be able to check it
several times a week. As you know, MeetUp is the platform we normally use
for walks registration but since this is a Joint Foray with BRMS, and we're
selling tickets, we needed to use EventBrite. Thanks for your patience!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 10:22 PM New River Valley Mushroom Club <