JIC you didn't get MeetUp Event

Rebecca Rader

Sep 20, 2023, 10:55:26 AM9/20/23
to NRVMC
We are having our third Wed meeting tonight at the Health Department at 7PM.  I don't know that we are going to continue making the MeetUp Event for our monthly meetings and announcing it on the Google Group too, because it is just an extra step we are too short-staffed for. I am pretty sure everyone knows now to join our Google Group (or go to it and read it regularly if you aren't willing to join it, but if you are getting this email, you HAVE joined it) AND join our MeetUp Group to RSVP to walks (and talks).

Our Calendar lets you look ahead (and behind if you are new and curious about all the stuff that happens every year) https://sites.google.com/site/newrivervalleymushroomclub/calendar

MeetUp Link for tonight (directions, etc., are always in the MeetUp Event):  https://www.meetup.com/new-river-valley-mushroom-club/events/296099682/

I'm sending this from my personal email before work (I have to work a half day today) and I won't be able to respond before our meeting if you email me back (and I am going to be at Wildacres the next four days) but our administrative email is nrvmush...@gmail.com and it gets checked once a week or so by either Jeff or I.

We are actively recruiting committed volunteers who can help us with administrative tasks on a regular basis and also help us lead walks!  You get free membership and free forays, TBD...we can work something out, let us know what you're thinking! We have experienced some big losses in the last few years and are working on regrouping!

Becky, your Founder and VP