NLP post doc - Cambridge - Microsoft

Ali Reza Ebadat

Sep 16, 2021, 4:24:27 AM9/16/21
to Scholarships and jobs in Natural Language Processing

Are you keen to help pursuing AI to solve the most pressing problems of our society? Do you want to work on healthcare technology with the potential of impacting millions of people around the world? Come and join our vibrant team as part of our two-year residency program

The Medical Imaging Team (InnerEye) in the Health Intelligence group at Microsoft Research Cambridge (UK) is working state of the art AI research to help clinicians to achieve more. Our team members have unparalleled opportunity to put their machine learning and problem-solving skills to develop technologies for high impact clinical applications.

For more information, please visit:

Responsibilities

  • Democratize healthcare AI and empower clinicians by building and deploying state-of-the-art healthcare machine learning solutions in InnerEye Open Source and Azure.
  • Design, implementation, and evaluation of multi-modal deep learning models that take into account responsible AI and key clinical factors.
  • Collaborate with a team of experts in machine learning, software development, social science as well as clinicians.
  • Communication of our technology via presentations and publications in top-tier venues.
  • Contribute to an evolving team with a growth mindset, creating clarity, and influencing the team strategy.

Qualifications

  • Completed (or on-track to complete) a PhD in machine learning, deep learning, or a related area, or equivalent experience.
  • Strong programming skills in at least one language for rapid and accurate development and solving impactful technical problems at scale with deep learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, JAX, TensorFlow).
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment.

Preferred qualifications:

  • Experience with natural language processing and/or multi-modal machine learning.

Apply from here