New state championship awards

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2016, 10:13:22 AM4/2/16
to NCFAA
Hello everyone,
I know many of you have been patiently waiting for your awards from this years NCFAA indoor state championship.
I am sorry for the wait. I have never handled the awards myself before and was amazed how involved it was to make happen.
This years indoor championship had 59 award winners. I was not ready for that large amount of awards.
I needed to make this process easier with out lessening the quality of the awards.
I found a plaque award that I really liked and contacted the woman that made these.
Through somewhat of a prolonged process was able to come up with a plaque to use.
I have attach a copy of the art work for the top plate.
This award will have two engraved plates mounted on a wooden plaque.
Below this plate will be another plate engraved with the year and what championship, shooter class and shooters name.
IO am sure you will be pleased.
State Champions will receive a plaque, NFAA state champion patch and certificate.
All place finishers will receive a plaque also.

These same top plates and bases can be pre made before tournament time and awarded immediately after the tournament.
The bottom personalized plate will be engraved then mailed afterwards.

We will use these awards for both Indoor and Outdoor Championships.

plaques are currently being made.

Hopefully these will remain a cost effective way to handle our state awards.

See everyone out on the range,
Joe Rozmus - NCFAA slave - President, secretary, treasurer, awards person, DCWC Chairman

20160330_155324.jpg