2015 Indoor Championship Results!

Kirsten Young

Feb 18, 2015, 5:55:38 PM2/18/15
to NC...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to everyone who took part this year! Thank you for helping us confirm your memberships over the last couple of days, it is a very important part of the results checking.

The hosts did a great job, and we hope you had fun - we'd love to hear your feedback and see your photos - some are already on the Facebook page.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the first field shoot of the year at 10am on 3/14 at Durham County Wildlife Club. We aim to present the Indoor Championship trophies after the shoot, and 3/14 is Pi day, so we shall have pie to celebrate!

If you are new to field archery, we'll make sure you shoot in a group who can help you get started.
More information to follow about that, because this email is all about THE RESULTS!

Cheers,
           Kirsten & Joe

2015 NCFAA Indoor Championship Results.pdf