2016 NCFAA OUTDOOR FIELD ARCHERY SCHEDULE

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2016, 9:33:56 AM4/2/16
to NCFAA
Hello everyoone, Yes,springtime has finally arrived.
For us arrow flinging crazed types of people, April means the beginning of Field Archery Season.
Attached is the latest 2016 NCFAA Field Archery Schedule.
Please go to ncfaa-archery.org for more information on clubs, shooting fees, records ect.

Big Buck Archery Club will be hosting the first field shoot this coming Saturday April 9th, starting at 10am, We will be shooting 28 Hunter Round targets.
This will be a great chance to get a jump on your competition getting to know the cuts, angles and all the important secrets this fine range offers those who shoot it.
Big Buck will again be hosting both NFAA Outdoor Sectional Championship and NCFAA State Outdoor Championship.
So be sure to get all the well needed practice in you can.

Please come out shoot arrows, laugh, eat be merry!
Make sure you come out to Durham County Wildlife Club this year also. I will even share an ice cream with you.
 Thank you,
Joe Rozmus - NCFAA Archery Slave,  President, Secretary, Treasurer, awards person, DCWC Archery Chairman, fellow member.
2016 NCFAA Outdoor Field Archery Schedule 3.1.pdf