2015 - 2016 NCFAA Indoor Archery Schedule as of 12/6

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2015, 10:17:03 PM12/6/15
to NCFAA
2015 - 2016 NCFAA - NFAA Indoor Archery Schedule as of 12/06

Please note that this schedule is expected to grow in both shooting dates, range locations and information.
I will continue to update the information as I receive it.
Joe Rozmus NCFAA Everything person. I am it!

December
8 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
10 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
13 Sun - Barefoot Archery - Vegas 300 - 10am & 2pm
15 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
17 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
19 Sat - Sheds Hunting Supply - NFAA 300
NC Hunters Supply -
Vegas 300 -Smackdown series
22 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
24 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
29 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
31 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night

January
2 Sat - NC Hunter Supply - NFAA 300 - Smackdown
5 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
7 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
10 Sun - Barefoot Archery - Vegas 300 - 10am & 2pm
12 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
14 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
16 Sat - NC Hunter Supply - Vertical 3 spot Target
Lancaster 660 Round - Smackdown Series
19 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
21 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
Las Shoot Jan 21 - 24
23 Sat - Sheds Hunting Supply - Vegas 300
26 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
28 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
29 Fri - Vegas Shoot
30 Sat - Vegas Shoot
31 Sun - Vegas Shoot
31 Sun - Barefoot Archery - Vegas 300 - 10am & 2pm

February
2 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
4 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
6 Sat - NC Hunters Supply - Smackdown Finals
9 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
11 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night
16 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
18 Thu - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night

19 Fri - NCFAA State Indoor Championship
20 Sat - NCFAA State Indoor Championship
21 Sun - NCFAA State Indoor Championship
NC Hunter Supply, Boss Archery, Sheds Hunting Supply,
Sportsmans Hangout

19 Fri - NFAA Southeast Indoor Sectionals
20 Sat - NFAA Southeast Indoor Sectionals
21 Sun - NFAA Southeast Indoor Sectionals
NC Hunter Supply and Boss Archery

23 Tue - NC Hunter Supply - Ladies Night
25 - NC Hunter Supply - Open League Night

March 18 - 20 NFAA Indoor Nationals