NFAA SE Sectional Results are up!

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 7:51:29 AM3/12/15
to NC...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
           Here is the link to the SE Sectional results. Congratulations to all our competitors: great to see we have so many record breakers and champions as well as several new names competing for the first time.

http://gbaa.georgiaarchery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015-SOUTHEAST-SECTIONAL-INDOOR.pdf

Best of luck for those of you heading to Nationals this weekend. If you are staying in NC, we'd love to see you at the first field shoot of the season at Durham County Wildlife Club. Looks like there may be some rain, but the plan is still to start at 10am.

I'll bring trophies to the field shoot, and plan to send the rest to the hosts for collection next week. If your host has a presentation planned, please send us some photos!

Cheers,
          Kirsten
2015 Indoor trophy Example.jpg