SE Sectional info for Big Buck and 28 Hunter at Dirham County Wildlife Club on Saturday June 6th

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 1:17:38 PM6/3/15
to NC...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is having a good field season. Glad to see so many folks shooting the Big Buck course in May, preparing for the SE Sectionals on 13 & 14th June.
Please note that start times are 10am Saturday and 9am Sunday (I know the website times need updated, my fault)

Bring this completed registration form to the Sectional: https://www.nfaausa.com/sites/default/files/UPDATEDSectionalApp.pdf
More details here: https://www.nfaausa.com/sites/default/files/SE%20Sectional%20News%20NC%20changed.pdf
Friendly reminder: this tournament will use all NFAA rules, so it's worth taking a look through pages 27-43 of this document before you go: https://www.nfaausa.com/sites/default/files/2014-15%20ConstByLaws.pdf

What's the best practice plan at this point? Well, this Saturday you can shoot 28 Hunter at Durham County. Wildlife Club.

Same deal as our other field archery shoots:
If this is your first shoot (it's never too late in the season to start) or you haven't shot much field archery, just let us know when you arrive and we'll make sure you are with experienced archers who will help you learn the rules.
Non-members are welcome to try out a field course with us.
The weather looks good and the food is always excellent :-)

$10 adults, $5 kids and $5 for lunch.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Kirsten