2015 Outdoor Championships - details for this weekend

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 12:39:24 PM8/26/15
to NCFAA
Hi folks,
            Championship details! It would help the food planning if you could text Joel Tate on 336-453-0135 if you plan to attend. Thanks!

The NCFAA Outdoor Championship will be held at Big Buck on 29th & 30th August.
Please note that start times are 10am Saturday and 9am Sunday. Registration will be from 8:30am to 9:30am. This is important, because we'll have a shotgun start (every group starts at the same time on a different target), so everyone needs time to be in place on the course before10am
Groups for Saturday will be assigned by Joel & Jackie during registration. Groups for Sunday will be based on Saturday's scores, so again, please be at Big Buck early enough to find your group and get out to your place on the course before the 9am shotgun start.

Casual registration on Saturday morning. Please check that your membership is current, either by looking at your membership card or logging in here to check your last order: https://www.nfaausa.com/user/login. If all else fails, I can check my records for you.
Most people renewed just before the Indoor Championships, but be sure to take your card or email confirming membership along with your registration form. You can renew online here: https://www.nfaausa.com/membership

Friendly reminder: this tournament will use all NFAA rules, so it's worth taking a look through pages 27-43 of this document before you go: https://www.nfaausa.com/sites/default/files/2014-15%20ConstByLaws.pdf. It's always worth asking or checking beforehand if you aren't sure about a rule.

DIRECTIONS TO RANGE: From Greensboro NC: Take 220 North to the 770 Stoneville, Eden exit. Right at the stop sign onto 770 East for 3.5 miles. Left onto Settlement Loop Rd for 0.4 miles. Left onto Danny Road for 0.5 miles. Take last drive on the left at the dead
end. From Hwy 29 North or South: Take Hwy 14 North towards Eden for 10.1 miles. Left onto 770 West (Harrington Hwy) for 4.5 miles. Left to continue on 770 West for 2.1 miles. Right onto Danny Road. Take last drive on the left at the dead end.

SCHEDULE: Shoot 10 AM Saturday and 9 AM Sunday. 28 Hunter Saturday AM, 14 Animal Saturday after lunch. 28 Field Sunday.

MOTELS: Econo Lodge, 110 E. Arbor Ln, Eden, NC. Beaumont Inn and Suites, 716 S. Linden Dr., Eden NC, Shyona Inn, 115 Kings Hwy., Eden, NC

CAMPGROUNDS: Primitive camping available.
Lunch on Saturday will be $7.
CONTACT: Joel Tate 336-453-0135

Cheers,
          Kirsten

PS We need another Secretary very soon - it's time to start planning dates for the Indoor Championships so they can be published in Archery magazine. My family obligations here and in Scotland are taking more of my time these days.