Reminder: NCFAA 2015 Outdoor Championship THIS WEEKEND!

ncfaase...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 12:03:40 PM8/26/15
to NCFAA
Full details will be sent later today, just want to remind everyone that Big Buck will be hosting this weekend. We are very grateful to everyone who has made this a wonderful field archery season, with a big shout out to Joel and Jackie who have worked so hard to run regular shoots as well as tournaments at the Big Buck range.

Quick reminders:
If you are a current NCFAA member (check the expiry date on your card) and you have submitted a score for any of our field shoots this year, you have qualified for the Championship.
Fees for the State Championship are Adult $25, 14 and under $12, Family max $60. For active military & immediate family members, Championship Tournament fees will be paid by the NCFAA on production of a military ID.

Here are the results from the August 7th shoot at DCWC

AMFS
Matt McNeill.   531 49x
Brian Barnett.  529 49x
Chris Hite.       505 28x