Celebrating the life of K P Sasi | Tue 14 Mar 7-9 pm, India Habitat Centre

napm india

Mar 9, 2023, 3:57:07 AM3/9/23
to National Alliance of People's Movements
KP Sasi.jpg

Celebrating the life of K P Sasi

Dear Friends,
Revolutionary Greetings !

On 25th December 2022, our dear friend K.P Sasi bid his final goodbye. His engagements were diverse and full of colours like him. From documentaries to feature films, poetry to sketching and cartoons, his creativity knew no bounds. The passing of such as versatile genius has left a huge void amidst us. Spanning four decades, his engagements with critical issues touched many of us. His infectious energy, passion and commitment to stand with the historically oppressed communities have inspired us. As we move ahead in our collective journey in this world without another gem of a person, we want to remember and celebrate him in a manner befitting the way he lived his life.

As friends of Sasi we invite all of us to come together on the evening of 14th March 2023, to remember Sasi and celebrate his 65th birth anniversary with Films, Cartoons, Photos, Poetry and Songs. Please do join us and circulate the message with friends and comrades.

Venue : Amphitheatre, India Habitat Centre
Time : 7 pm - 9 pm
Date : 14th March 2023 (Tuesday)

Looking forward to seeing you,
 Friends of KP Sasi

For More Details : 9910772350 // 9867220679
National Alliance of People’s Movements
National Office:  A/29, Haji Habib Bldg., Naigaon Cross Road, Dadar (E), Mumbai – 400014
Twitter and Instagram: @napmindia