31 Dec @ 6 pm | NAPM Yuva Samvad Year End Open Session

1 view

napm india

Dec 30, 2022, 7:50:00 AM12/30/22
to National Alliance of People's Movements
1.jpg

Join the Yuva Samvad Year End Open Session: 31st Dec at 6 pm (Saturday)

Reflections with Youth from Across Yuva Samvads: Marking 80+ Weekly Conversations on Youth Movements of India: (July 2021 to Dec 2022)

Dear friends,

Greetings. Hope you are keeping well..

We are writing to earnestly invite you to join us this Saturday evening at 6 pm (31st Dec) for a Special Session of the Yuva Samvad Series as we end the year 2022.

Zoom:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89390659988?pwd=Q1cyRGc3Sk1Qenc3OFpYajVGeU1oZz09

Zoom ID: 893 9065 9988
Password: YS657

We would be glad if you could join the live session and share your reflections on the series, in the broad context of how to further deepen engagement of youth and strengthen solidarity for young people's struggles across the country. You can also share your thoughts on how to take ahead the process of Yuva Samvad, so that we are all able to reach out to more youth in this process of collectivization.

Those of you who would like to send in brief text messages, please do e-mail them to napms...@gmail.com and we shall try to read them out during the session.

Many of you who have been following the series, would be aware that as part of  Yuva Samvad, NAPM has been trying to organize weekly virtual sessions on a broad range of grassroots movements, initiatives and other contemporary issues concerning and involving the youth of our country. Between July, 2021 and Dec, 2022, the 80+ sessions covered a diverse spectrum of movements.

The series would not have been possible without the active involvement and constant support of numerous yuva saathis and different organisations, who participated at different stages of the series, including curation, moderation, engagement, tech, documentation. Many thanks and salaams to all.

All previous Yuva Samvad Conversations can be accessed at the link below as well as on our Facebook page. Please do watch and share them in your networks. Feel free to use any of the content in public interest, with an acknowledgement to NAPM.

https://napmyuvasamvad.wordpress.com/

Looking forward to your presence on the 31st Dec evening and continued solidarity..

Zindabad,

On behalf of all of us at Yuva Samvad Organizing Group of National Alliance of People's Movements (NAPM)

YS79 H.jpg

National Alliance of People’s Movements
National Office:  A/29, Haji Habib Bldg., Naigaon Cross Road, Dadar (E), Mumbai – 400014
Twitter and Instagram: @napmindia