David Murry Track Days

David Murry

Nov 8, 2013, 3:03:30 PM11/8/13
to mytrack...@googlegroups.com
DMTD is Kicking off the 2014 season with Sebring Jan-28-29, 2014. It is again the Tuesday and Wednesday before PCA's most attended club race all year. This event will sell out soon. DMTD registration for this event has been open for past particpants and it is already filling up.  Our second event of the season will be right back at Sebring 2 months later, March 27-28. VIR is set and we are working with Road Atlanta and New Jersey Motosports Park to finalize dates at those tracks. Check our website for the full schedule as it fims up for 2014. We look forward to another great year and contiued growth as we add events.

DMTD SIR JAN eMailer 2014 NOW OPEN v01 WEB.jpg